new expansion stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new expansion stuff

Post  Nightsoother on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 20:59

http://www.mmo-champion.com/

don't know what they're planning but it seems we're getting another revamp? not sure if it's for the best this time around Surprised

Admin
Admin

http://dirty.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: new expansion stuff

Post  Pekka on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 21:32

Looks like we are getting ALOT of changes. And I agree with Bubbel, not sure if it is for the better.
Tbh I am a bit tired of lvl and not sure if I'm going to continue playing when this one hits. when things start to be fun in wotlk they are announcing next expansion.

Pekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightsoother on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 22:36

still be be at least another year before it's there tho and nothing is 100% but when xocopops told me last night spirit for hunters, well i was glad i was sitting down, kinda roflmoa'd kinda hard Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephilia on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 22:46

Well. Only 5 levels. Good. Revamping old Azeroth. Cool. Phasing that changes zones as you progress? Exactly what I wanted. New races? BOOOORING. Removal of attack power and spell power and mp5? good. Hunters getting focus? should have been so from start as it was in the beta...

Revamping talent trees? could be fun, most are quite uninteresting atm, we dont need another "do 5% more damage% talent" tbh. Archaeology? gimmick.. New class/race combos...

Dwarf Mage <- Was in the original beta already (read your wow manuals)
Night Elf Mage <- Doesnt fit at all...
Gnome Priest <- finally?
Human Hunter <- should have been from start.
Dwarf Shaman <- Like.. why?
Undead Hunter <- Sure, if human can be...
Orc Mage <- why not?
Tauren Priest <- ok..
Blood Elf Warrior <- Fine..
Troll Druid <- moar druids!!
Tauren Paladin <- FINALLY!! best change ever :p

Things I miss are Draenei Warlock and Gnome Druid!!!

Hmm, path of the titans? sounds ok I guess..

What disturbs me is the actual RECYCLING CONTENT! We get a new Ony soon, and Ragnaros returns in the expansion, like I predicted.... Heroic Deadmines and SFK? come on... imagine pugging and wiping in FUCKING DEADMINES.. <.< Dont get me wrong, I like Deadmines, but I dont really wanna see a heroic version.

Oh, and Malfurion the nab with a cenarion head will return.. could be cool.

8 or so new zones apart from the remade ones. Mount Hyjal, Uldum, Gilneas, Lost Isles, Twilight Highlands, Vasj'ir, Deepholm (new Dalaran), Plane of Fire. It sounds like they just might add Zin'aszhari and the rest of the Maelstrom at some point in the expansion, and that and Kul Tiras is about all that's left to add ingame :p so expansion 4 is gonna be The Emerald Dream? Razz
Zephilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephilia on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 22:47

Bubbelina wrote:still be be at least another year before it's there tho and nothing is 100% but when xocopops told me last night spirit for hunters, well i was glad i was sitting down, kinda roflmoa'd kinda hard Wink
Spirit for hunters? did I miss something? Very Happy
Zephilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightsoother on Sat 22 Aug 2009, 00:10

spirit = focus, we made it spirit Wink we had a blast when we went to bed *grins* let's conclude the action didn't really happen cause of the roflmoa's hihi

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inis on Sat 22 Aug 2009, 23:34

Bubbelina wrote:spirit = focus, we made it spirit Wink we had a blast when we went to bed *grins* let's conclude the action didn't really happen cause of the roflmoa's hihi

But it's more like rogues energy. So it's not really spirit.

Hunter

* Hunter's mana is GONE!!!
* Hunters now use focus, no longer care about intellect or mana regen.
* Focus regenerates contunously, Steady shot improves the rate of getting focus bag.
* Rogue energy comes back at a 10 / sec rate, Hunter focus comes back at 6/sec (12/sec with steady shot)
* A shot costs 30 to 60 focus.
* Hunters will have fewer cooldowns on abilities
* Ammos will become an item, not a consumable.

Inis

Back to top Go down

Post  Inis on Sat 22 Aug 2009, 23:38

One thing is sure. I will need a brand new computer at that time to play it. Sounds like the whole game will get a big upgrade with graphics etc, and not to mention all the phased zones in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

Inis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephilia on Sun 23 Aug 2009, 08:52

yes. you can likely count on it being "worse than northrend" all over the place.
Zephilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top